The Reach Agency (ACN 138 360 120) wants to make your online experience easy and efficient. Our aim is to safeguard the privacy and security of your personal information whilst providing a service that meets your needs.
If you do not provide the information requested, your Application may not be able to be processed efficiently, if at all.
Under the Privacy Act, you may request access to your personal information held by or on behalf of Computershare. You can request access to your personal information or obtain further information about Computershare's management of your personal information by contacting Computershare.
How we collect personal information
In its capacity as supplier of web services, Reach receives from its clients personal information about people and securityholders, including personally identifiable information, such as name and address details. Additionally, for some web projects we are contracted to supply on behalf of our clients, we may also receive or collect security holding balances, tax file numbers, bank account details and e-mail addresses. This information can be provided to us through our clients who are the primary collectors of this personal information and who use our services to deliver web sites. It can also be provided by you though the web sites we have built and you are using.
How we use personal information
Personal information is collected, held and used for the primary purpose of provision of services to our clients.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties and overseas
Reach only discloses personal information in its capacity as contractor and at the direction of its clients. Third parties Reach may be directed to disclose to include:
- our related bodies corporate for the provision of registry and communications services
- where required or authorised by law to do so
- in restricted and limited form to sub-contractors that provide technical services, this includes data centres, mail distribution servers, etc. These sub-contractors are subject to privacy and security requirements that are no less than Reach's
Storage and security of personal information
Reach is committed to keeping your personal information secure. Your personal information may be stored electronically in our systems. We use reasonable precautions to protect it from loss, misuse, interference, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including:
- maintaining computer and network security, including through the use of firewalls and other security measures such as identification codes and passwords to control access to computer systems
- physically securing data infrastructure
- appropriately training staff
Under no circumstances do we sell investor lists or other personal information to third parties. Reach will only disclose your personal information to a third party for the purpose for which the information was collected or for related purposes.