The Reach Agency (ACN 138 360 120) ensures that your online experience is easy and efficient. Our aim is to safeguard the privacy and security of your personal information whilst providing a service that meets your needs.
How we collect personal information
In its capacity as a supplier of web services, Reach receives from its clients personal information about people and securityholders, including personally identifiable information such as name and address details. Additionally, for some web projects we are contracted to supply on behalf of our clients, we may receive or collect security holding balances, tax file numbers, bank account details and e-mail addresses. This information can be provided to us through our clients who are the primary collectors of this personal information and who use our services to deliver web sites. It can also be provided by you though the websites we have built and you are using.
How we use personal information
Personal information is collected, held, and used for the primary purpose of provision of services to our clients.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties and overseas
Reach only discloses personal information in its capacity as contractor and at the direction of its clients. Third parties Reach may be directed to disclose information to include:
- our related bodies corporate for the provision of registry and communications services.
- where required or authorized by law to do so.
- in restricted and limited form to sub-contractors that provide technical services. This includes data centers, mail distribution servers, etc. These sub-contractors are subject to privacy and security requirements that are no less than Reach's.
Storage and security of personal information
Reach is committed to keeping your personal information secure. Your personal information may be stored electronically in our systems. We use reasonable precautions to protect it from loss, misuse, interference, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure, including:
- maintaining computer and network security, including through the use of firewalls and other security measures such as identification codes and passwords to control access to computer systems.
- physically securing data infrastructure.
- appropriately trained staff.
Under no circumstances do we sell investor lists or other personal information to third parties. Reach will only disclose your personal information to a third party for the purpose for which the information was collected or for related purposes.